Dr. David Massey DC has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2004. He attended Southwest Texas State University where he recieved his Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. He has completed over 500 hours of post-graduate studies in the field of sports injuries, industrial rehabilitation and family chiropractic.
Dr. David Massey has been freeing people from pain since 2004 in his clinic in Kingwood, TX. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Massey uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Massey is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- B.S. Biochemistry Southwest Texas State University 2000
- Doctor of Chiropractic Texas Chiropractic College 2004
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2004
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2004
Memberships & Associations:
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- National Academy of MUA Physicians